FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
***SEATING: We will have designated rows for PASSHOLDERS. Doors will open for you 30 minutes BEFORE the screening begins to have access to your choice of seats.
At 15 minutes prior to the start of the film we will release the seats for others to occupy.
· WHERE DO I PICK UP MY PASS(ES)?
Pickup your tickets at the DOC10 Pop Up Store located at 4621 North Lincoln just across the street from the Davis Theater. Tickets are held under the last name of the ticket buyer. Please bring your ID when picking up tickets.
· HOW EARLY CAN I PICK UP MY PASS(ES)?
Tickets and passes can be picked up starting Wednesday, April 4th at 5pm. at the DOC10 POP UP STORE at 4621 North Lincoln. And throughout the festival during POP UP STORE hours.
· I’M A PASSHOLDER. DO I STILL NEED A TICKET TO A MOVIE?
YES. Since the Davis is reserved seating, all Passholders MUST have a ticket for every movie they want to attend. Make sure when you pick up your pass that you have all of the tickets you want. You will be asked to show your ID and sign for your passes.
· WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF THE POP UP STORE?
The DOC10 POP UP STORE located at 4621 North Lincoln are:
Thursday, April 5th: 5pm.-9pm.
Friday, April 6th: 5pm. – 9pm.
Saturday, April 7th: 10am – 9:15pm.
Sunday, April 8th: 9am – 7pm.
· WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE THEATER?
THE DAVIS THEATER: 4614 North Lincoln
· WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE DOC10 POP UP STORE?
DOC10 POPUP STORE: 4621 North Lincoln
· HOW FAR AHEAD OF TIME SHOULD I GET TO THE THEATER?
Doors will open 30 minutes before the start of the movie. Sponsors and passholders can enter the theatre at that time. Individual ticket buys can enter up to 15 minutes before the start of the movie.
IF you don’t have your ticket you must pick it up at the DOC10 POP UP STORE across the street from the theater at 4621 North Lincoln.
· AS A PASSHOLDER DON’T I GET FIRST ACCESS TO THE THEATER?
Passholders have first access to their seats. However, at 15 minutes prior to the start of the movie both passholders and individual ticket buyers have access to the theatre.
· CAN I DECIDE AT THE LAST MINUTE TO GO TO A MOVIE?
Yes, as a passholder you have access to all movies, but if the movie is sold out we can’t guarantee there will be a seat. Please let our passholder concierge know as soon as possible if there is a movie you’d like to attend so we can make every effort to get you a ticket.
· WAIT, WHO’s THE PASSHOLDER CONCIERGE? THAT SOUNDS FANCY.
Well, it is fancy, and yes, he is JOHNNY WHITE. You may recall his email earlier this week requesting your ticket requests. He is LA-friendly and fabulous, and can help answer any and all questions/concerns you may have. His cell # is: 213-793-1752.
· WHAT’S THE FESTIVAL CONCIERGE’S PHONE NUMBER?
(Yes, it is above but he’s so fabulous he deserves his own question)
Johnny White: 213-793-1752.
· WHAT ABOUT SPECIAL EVENTS? CAN I USE MY PASS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS?
Yes, as a passholder you are not only a wonderful human being for supporting DOC10, you also have access to all events. Congratulations!
· ARE TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL EVENTS?
Tickets ARE still available. Purchase through the DOC10 website: http://www.doc10.org/buy-event-tickets/
· WHAT IF I LOSE MY PASS?
Please contact Festival Concierge Johnny White. His cell is: 213-793-1752.
· WHO CAN USE THE POP UP STORE?
Why, ANYONE can use the POP UP STORE! You don’t need a special pass or ticket..
· WHAT’S IN THE POP UP STORE?
Tickets, passes, and cool DOC10 Merchandise! And displays about our sponsors! And coffee, tea and water!
· WHAT ELSE IS IN THE POP UP STORE?
A super cool STEP AND REPEAT! AND our great “continue the conversation” lounge! It’s the place to be seen at DOC10!
· IS THERE WIFI IN THE POP UP STORE?
We have two wifi hotspots for you!
· WHAT IF I’M HUNGRY? WHERE CAN I GO?
There are many options in the Lincoln Square neighborhood for restaurants, including the lovely CARBON ARC restaurant adjacent to the Davis Theatre.. AND you can take 20% off your meal with same-day movie ticket! Sweet! Luella’s Southern Kitchen, The Grafton, and Bistro Campagne will also be offering discounts to those who bring in their ticket stub this weekend.
· WHAT IF I’M HAVING DOC10 WITHDRAWALS AFTER THE FEST? HOW CAN I FIND MY COMMUNITY?
We’re glad you asked! Continue the love year round by becoming a CMP Member ora CMP Associate – a lower cost way to gain access to the great content our members help bring to Chicago.
Click here to sign up for more details:
· WHAT IF I’M RUNNING LATE FOR A MOVIE OR EVENT?
Please contact Johnny White, the festival concierge: 213-793-1752.