FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FOR TICKET PURCHASERS:
· WHERE DO I PICK UP MY TICKETS?
Pickup your tickets at the DOC10 Pop Up Store located at 4621 North Lincoln just across the street from the Davis Theater. Tickets are held under the last name of the ticket buyer. Please bring your ID when picking up tickets.
· HOW EARLY CAN I PICK UP MY TICKETS?
Tickets and passes can be picked up starting Thursday, March 30th at 5pm. at the DOC10 POP UP STORE at 4621 North Lincoln. And throughout the festival during POP UP STORE hours.
· HOW FAR AHEAD OF TIME SHOULD I GET TO THE THEATER?
Doors will open 30 minutes before the start of the movie. Sponsors and passholders can enter the theatre at that time. Individual ticket buys can enter up to 15 minutes before the start of the movie.
IF you don’t have your ticket you must pick it up at the DOC10 POP UP STORE across the street from the theater at 4621 North Lincoln.
· WHAT ARE THE HOURS OF THE POP UP STORE?
The DOC10 POP UP STORE located at 4621 North Lincoln are:
Thursday, March 30th: 5pm.-9pm.
Friday, March 31st: 5pm. – 9pm.
Saturday, April 1st: 10am – 9:15pm.
Sunday, April 2nd: 9am – 7pm.
· WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE THEATER?
Main Theater: THE DAVIS THEATER: 4614 North Lincoln
(for Sweet Dillard) Music Box Theatre: 3733 North Southport
· WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE DOC10 POP UP STORE?
DOC10 POPUP STORE: 4621 North Lincoln
· WHAT IF I WANT TO BUY MORE TICKETS ONCE I’M AT THE THEATER?
Tickets can be purchased through the Davis ticket counter on day of screening. However, we can’t guarantee that your seats will be together since they were purchased at a different time.
· WHAT IF A MOVIE IS LISTED AS SOLD OUT – HOW CAN I GET IN?
Rush tickets will be sold 15 minutes prior to the start of the film. Patrons interested in getting a rush seat should wait at the theater.
· IS IT GENERAL ADMISSION OR RESERVED SEATING?
All seats at all DOC10 films are reserved seating. Please check the seat # on your ticket for your reserved seat.
· ARE MY TICKETS TRANSFERABLE?
Yes, DOC10 tickets and passes are fully transferable.
· ARE TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR DOC10 SPECIAL EVENTS?
Tickets ARE still available. Purchase through the DOC10 website: http://www.doc10.org/buy-event-tickets/
TEN TICKET PACKAGE PURCHASERS:
· I PURCHASED THE EXCLUSIVE “TEN TICKET PACKAGE”. HOW DO I INDICATE WHAT MOVIES I WANT TO SEE?
You should’ve received an email from us earlier this week asking you to select the movies you would like to attend. Please email us ASAP if you haven’t done so: firstname.lastname@example.org
· AS A TEN TICKET PACKAGE PURCHASER, CAN I USE MORE THAN ONE TICKET FOR A MOVIE?
As long as we know before a movie sells out, you can designate as many as 6 tickets for one movie
· CAN I GIVE AWAY MY TICKETS TO SOMEONE ELSE
Tickets are fully transferable…but are you sure you want to do that?
· CAN I USE THESE TICKETS FOR ONE OF THE DOC10 SPECIAL EVENTS?
Sorry, no. Ten pack tickets are only good for movies. But you can go online to buy special event tickets at http://www.doc10.org/buy-event-tickets/
POP UP STORE DETAILS:
· I WANT TO DRESS COOL FOR DOC10 - WHAT CAN I DO?
First off, you already do. The question really is, “how can I look cooler than I already do?” And we say, BUY DOC10 MERCH! Merch can be purchased in the DOC10 POP UP STORE (4621 North Lincoln) as well as online: http://www.doc10.org/doc10-merch-2/
· WHO CAN USE THE POP UP STORE?
Why, ANYONE can use the POP UP STORE! You don’t need a special pass or ticket..
· WHAT’S IN THE POP UP STORE?
Tickets, passes, and cool DOC10 Merchandise! And displays about our sponsors! And coffee, tea and water!
· WHAT ELSE IS IN THE POP UP STORE?
A super cool STEP AND REPEAT! AND our great “continue the conversation” lounge! It’s the place to be seen at DOC10!
· IS THERE WIFI IN THE POP UP STORE?
We have two wifi hotspots for you
· WHAT IF I’M HUNGRY? WHERE CAN I GO?
There are many options in the Lincoln Square neighborhood for restaurants, including the lovely CARBON ARC restaurant adjacent to the Davis Theatre.. AND you can take 20% off your meal with same-day movie ticket! Sweet! Luella’s Southern Kitchen, The Grafton, and Bistro Campagne will also be offering discounts to those who bring in their ticket stub this weekend.
· WHAT IF I’M HAVING DOC10 WITHDRAWALS AFTER THE FEST? HOW CAN I FIND MY COMMUNITY?
We’re glad you asked! Continue the love year round by becoming a CMP Member ora CMP Associate – a lower cost way to gain access to the great content our members help bring to Chicago.
Click here to sign up for more details: